- BULAWAYO Council (BCC) clinics have no viral load testing (VLT) machines ,critical in anti-retroviral treatment (ART) for HIV-positive patients.
- ZIM has 1,3 million hiv+ve and 8 000 new patients a year yet gvt can't raise US$6 million for donor antiretroviral funding, Mnangagwa spent 1million flying last month
- 'TWO Bulawayo brothers, crime family Sydney and Addmore Gwatsvaira tortured, killed and their bodies dumped on a farm in South Africa'
- NEW LAW: Non Disclosure Agreements (NDA)s "gagging clauses " to stop people disclosing informationwill be reformed and banned.
- KING Lobengula descendants say they want the government to return the Sauerstown Bulawayo State House land to restore their heritage.
Reports emanating from Harare indicate that Vice President Constantino Nyikadzino Dominic Guvheya Chiwenga is in favour of former Reserve Bank Governor Gideon Gono to take over as the President of ZANU PF and of the country in 2020.
Sources close to the negotiations between the two factions aligned to Chiwenga and President Emmerson Mnangagwa and the military allege that after intense discussions conversations which took place in the past week a compromise candidate to replace Mnangagwa is seemingly being reached.
Last week online publications reported that the army had discussed with President Mnangagwa about issues relating to the economy and his stance which is seen as been soft towards the Western countries.
The reports alleged that Mnangagwa accepted to step down and hand over power to a person elected by ZANU PF during the December Conference.
A high placed source from the dreaded Central Intelligence Organisation who spoke to us said, “The past week so a lot of changes in the discussions regarding the Presidency of HE. Initially we were briefed through the MID that VP wanted to take over .
“The latest information as it stands now is that the leadership is reaching a compromise candidate that is seemingly acceptable to all and who is sellable to the international community. We have learnt that Former Governor Gono’s name has been touted as one of the people that might be given the task to take over the reigns of power.”
The source further alleged that Gono was seen as a loyal person who worked tirelessly under former President Robert Mugabe.
“Gono’s name has been touted because he is seen as a loyal person who is untainted. You will know that the shefs received loans during Gono’s time. He is also seen as a person who can bridge the gap between Mugabe’s loyalists and the second republic.
“Another thing that the conversations tried to deal with was the ethnic issues. There was a feeling that the Zezuru clique wants to take over the party again.”
President Emmerson Mnangagwa recently fired warning shots towards a mafia clique that is reported to be wanting to take over the party outside constitutional means. Source – Byo24News