- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
WICKNELL CHIVAYO: who once allegedly said in an online post ‘I’ve finally decided to marry this South African girl from the village’ and stated that ‘Zimbabwean girls are very disreslectful and stubborn, adding, as a matter of principle, no wealthy man wants a girl that has been everywhere, doing everything, with everyone’, today appeared before the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Mines and Energy to give a detailed explanation on the tender awarded to him for the Gwanda Solar Power Plant, the payment processes and the progress made so far.
The committee is wanted to hear submissions regarding the Intratek and Zimbabwe Power Company US$5 million solar power deal.
There was false start to the Intratek-ZPC power deal hearing as committee members rejected the presence of Mr Bruce Tokwe and Farai Zuva, both lawyers representing other Intratek shareholders.
The legislators said Mr Chivayo is not on trial, hence he shouldn’t bring lawyers.
However, the Chairperson of the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Mines and Energy Mr Temba Mliswa said the presence of lawyers is not a problem and they can only interject or raise a red flag if there seems to be interference.
Chivayo maintained that he hadn’t invited the lawyers, with the lawyers saying they are there for the interests of other Intratek shareholders.
Members of Parliament were also contesting the presence of ZESA Holdings members (CEO Mr Josh Chifamba and PR Manager Fullard Gwasira) in the gallery.
More details to follow….ZBC