- MDC-T SECRETARY GENERAL DOUGLAS MWONZORA'S daughter ditches Chamisa faction for Thokozani Khuphe faction.
- MDC T DRAMA CONTINUES: MDC-T splinter group elects ex MDC-T vice-president Khupe as its new president and Obert Gutu as vice president
- NGWENYAMA "the lion" KING MSWATI III renames Swaziland as the 'the Kingdom of eSwatini' which means the "land of the Swazis'
- 'MDC Alliance major partner, MDC-T is demanding that its partners must step up and show that they deserve constituencies they were allocated in the alliance agreement, because members of the alliance are mere briefcase parties not bringing supporters '
- USA PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP TWEETS "very good news" after 'Rocket man' North Korean Leader Kim Jong Un decision to stop missile launches and shut down its nuclear test site.
WICKNELL CHIVAYO: who once allegedly said in an online post ‘I’ve finally decided to marry this South African girl from the village’ and stated that ‘Zimbabwean girls are very disreslectful and stubborn, adding, as a matter of principle, no wealthy man wants a girl that has been everywhere, doing everything, with everyone’, today appeared before the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Mines and Energy to give a detailed explanation on the tender awarded to him for the Gwanda Solar Power Plant, the payment processes and the progress made so far.
The committee is wanted to hear submissions regarding the Intratek and Zimbabwe Power Company US$5 million solar power deal.
There was false start to the Intratek-ZPC power deal hearing as committee members rejected the presence of Mr Bruce Tokwe and Farai Zuva, both lawyers representing other Intratek shareholders.
The legislators said Mr Chivayo is not on trial, hence he shouldn’t bring lawyers.
However, the Chairperson of the Parliamentary Portfolio Committee on Mines and Energy Mr Temba Mliswa said the presence of lawyers is not a problem and they can only interject or raise a red flag if there seems to be interference.
Chivayo maintained that he hadn’t invited the lawyers, with the lawyers saying they are there for the interests of other Intratek shareholders.
Members of Parliament were also contesting the presence of ZESA Holdings members (CEO Mr Josh Chifamba and PR Manager Fullard Gwasira) in the gallery.
More details to follow….ZBC