- CHAMISA PROMISED YOU rural airports, sphaghetti type roads, bullet trains, Ndebele king and now Chamisa promises to install WIFI at each rural homestead,-wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'VICE PRESIDENT KEMBO MOHADI IS IN ICU IN SA,' - Jonathan Moyo
- MDC T DRAMA, BRAINS BEAT NUMBERS AS; Chamisa loses court case to Thokozani Khuphe over using the MDC T party name and loggo
- Despite a damning dossier of allegations of corruption and public disgruntlement against Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo, President Emmerson Mnangagwa has kept the controversial Wicknell Chivayo's Intratek company on the US$200 million Gwanda solar project.
- ZANU PF HAS CONFISCATED a Ford Everest car from Mutinhiri was allocated a Ford Everest car from former Mashonaland East Provincial Affairs minister Ambrose Mutinhiri who quit Zanu pf and launched the opposition National Patriotic Front (NPF), a party by deposed former president Mugabe
The Zanu-PF in Masvingo has suspended under-fire former provincial secretary for the commissariat Jappy Jaboon for five years after he was found guilty of causing divisions in the party among other charges.
Jaboon was suspended from holding any party position for the next five years by the provincial disciplinary committee, which tried him in absentia after he failed to tuThe decision to suspend Jaboon now awaits final approval from the Politburo.
Jaboon was last month suspended from his post as provincial secretary for the commissariat by the provincial co-ordinating committee after he was accused of creating parallel structures.
The Bikita South legislator was also accused of fomenting divisions in the party and abusing his position together with failure to execute his duties among other charges.. herald