- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
The Zanu-PF in Masvingo has suspended under-fire former provincial secretary for the commissariat Jappy Jaboon for five years after he was found guilty of causing divisions in the party among other charges.
Jaboon was suspended from holding any party position for the next five years by the provincial disciplinary committee, which tried him in absentia after he failed to tuThe decision to suspend Jaboon now awaits final approval from the Politburo.
Jaboon was last month suspended from his post as provincial secretary for the commissariat by the provincial co-ordinating committee after he was accused of creating parallel structures.
The Bikita South legislator was also accused of fomenting divisions in the party and abusing his position together with failure to execute his duties among other charges.. herald