- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
ZANU-PF United Kingdom Vision 2030 is to mobilise Zimbabweans in the diaspora to invest back home and spearhead self-help income generating projects in the country.
The Zanu pf party recently launched the Scotland branch which also seeks to pursue the national agenda, Vision 2030 by creating intergenerational projects around Zimbabwe.
Zanu-PF Scotland chairperson Marian Kirk told Business Chronicle recently that the intergenerational projects would increase co-operation between individuals of different age groups
www.newzimbabwevision.com says, we’ve been through such con by Zanu pf under Mugabe who proposed Vision 2020, which never materialised, and here we are again today walking blindly into yet another Zanu pf con. To those with the money to waste, go ahead and invest in such a corrupt , lawless system led by criminals waiting for your money, and then to those who have a true sense of whats on the ground, save your money, if it involves Zanu pf then stay clear of it,..zanu pf are just a heartless, blood thirsty bunch of murderous criminals in a militarised mnangagwa Zanu pf regime. Sibusiso Ngwenya. Source – chronicle
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362
2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.