- POLITICS IS A DIRTY GAME: HERO TO ZERO IN 37 YEARS: Independence 18 April 1980- Coup on 14 November 2017
- SUSPENDED (ZINARA CEO Engineer Nancy Masiyiwa-Chamisa and finance director Taranhike fired, for alleged gross incompetence and abuse of office.
- (RBZ) orders banks to freeze all accounts belonging to, Kudakwashe Tagwirei a.k.a 'Queen Bee's Sakunda Holdings, Sakunda Holdings sister companies; Access Finance, Spartan Security and Croco Motors,
- SHEFFIELD CLIMATE CHANGE PROTEST: brought city to a standstill as children lobby the government and people over the destruction of the climate,
- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
The United Nations Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES) is maintaining a strict control over elephant numbers and sale of elephant products. Zimbabwe strongly feels the impact of the control as it is failing to sell close to 29 000 elephants and 15 000 elephant tusks , yet the nation only has a carrying capacity of 55000. The strict control of the trade in elephants and elephant products means that ivory sales require approval from the international community through CITES.
This is placing Zimbabwe human and elephant populations in conflict over living space, and causing conflict between elephants and rural farmers .
According to the Zimbabwe Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Infromation Nick Mangwana , Zimbabwe’s ivory stockpile is worth over US$300 million yet the country cannot dispose of the ivory because of the United Nations Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES). Sibusiso Ngwenya More news to follow
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 174,322
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,041 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,633 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,200 people