- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
- 'RYANAIR BOSS Michael O'Leary branded 'racist' after suggesting Muslim men should face extra searches at airports. because Muslim men 'are more likely to be terrorists'
The United Nations Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES) is maintaining a strict control over elephant numbers and sale of elephant products. Zimbabwe strongly feels the impact of the control as it is failing to sell close to 29 000 elephants and 15 000 elephant tusks , yet the nation only has a carrying capacity of 55000. The strict control of the trade in elephants and elephant products means that ivory sales require approval from the international community through CITES.
This is placing Zimbabwe human and elephant populations in conflict over living space, and causing conflict between elephants and rural farmers .
According to the Zimbabwe Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Infromation Nick Mangwana , Zimbabwe’s ivory stockpile is worth over US$300 million yet the country cannot dispose of the ivory because of the United Nations Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species (CITES). Sibusiso Ngwenya More news to follow
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 174,322
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,041 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,633 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,200 people