- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
The public are seriously concerned about damage and injuries to the flora and fauna at the scene of accident. To all those concerned over the environmental impact, we are also awaiting a environmental report on oil spills and we all hope the tree survives the accident and any wildlife like baboons or monkeys in the tree survived. The Zimbabwe nation is in a state of trauma because trees use carbon dioxide and produce oxygen in the presence of sunlight, so they a source of life for the people. Zanu pf are traditionally a blood thirsty party of killers but killing trees , a source of oxygen in order to spite opposition is no different from chopping off your left leg to spite the right leg, everyone loses!. More news to follow Sibusiso Ngwenya