- BUS DRIVER HIJACKS AND SETS SCHOOL BUS alight full of handcuffed children 'in retaliation' for migrant drownings
- CYCLONE IDAI VICTIMS (St Charles Lwanga High School students stranded with corpses)
- A woman (67) 'serial stowaway' sneaked past Chicago airport security, and boarded a plane to London without a ticket.
- MDC Alliance dismantling patriarchy towards a people’s movement, and promoting an inclusive people's movement that honours and respects women
- CYCLONE IDAI 300 bodies floating in water, 217 Missing, 102 Injured , 42 Marooned
The opposition MDC Alliance and its band of apologists seem not satisfied with the harm and damage they caused with their social media political innuendos which culminated in the failed so called shutdown last month.
This follows another Twitter rant on currency reforms at causing despondency and anarchy amongst the citizens
In the words of Immanuel Kant who said ‘by a lie, a man consumes his own dignity,’ it has become apparent that the MDC Alliance and its apologists, this time led by Tendai Biti have become shameless and taken where they left after last month’s events in their sustained campaign to derail and discredit the government’s continuing macro economic reforms which are already bearing fruit.
Mr Biti claimed on his Twitter handle that the government is this week introducing the local currency, sending the whole economy into a panic mode with regards to the future of their current holdings of various currencies.
The Permanent Secretary for Information, Publicity and Broadcasting Services, Mr Nick Mangwana described Mr Biti as a desperate man who had become green with envy with the fruitful actions being undertaken by the government to restore economic stability.
Social media abuser and well-known gossiper, William Mutumanje also known as Acie Lumumba, jumped to perpetuate the brazen lies by supporting the claims contrary to clear assertions by the Minister of Finance and Economic Development, Professor Mthuli Ncube that a local currency is desirable but will only be brought back once fundamentals are in place to do so.
The government’s economic policy direction is clearly contained in the Transitional Stabilisation Programme (TSP) which articulates comprehensive, time specific and achievable plans of action to set the Zimbabwean economy on a growth trajectory in line with vision 2030 of an upper middle – income country.
The recent Twitter falsehoods by Mr Biti and many others have called on for the speedy consideration and approval of the Cyber Crime Bill in parliament to regulate and deal with malcontents like Biti and Lumumba who abuse social media platforms for self-centered and bad purposes.
Source – zbc