- Doctors now in 2nd month of a strike, and Zimbabwe teachers will only work 2 days a week and no longer abide by the formal dress code
- Zimbabwe Gender Commission (ZGC) says tertiary institutions must introduce uniforms for female students, ostensibly to avoid sexual abuse.
- FORMER FINANCE MINISTER ,MDC Alliance VP Tendai Biti says Zimbabwe will collapse in six months owing to the run away inflation .
- A CHIMANIMANI woman Sibongile Mlambo like Grace Mugabe, locked up boyfriend Robert Manzou's body (40)for two days as she left for another binge.
- CHAMISA KHUPHE FIGHT in new twist in the battle for control of the MDC opposition party
BOTSWANA: Decriminalises homosexuality as court declares, Sexual orientation is innate to human beings and is not a fashion statement.
LGBTQI community scored a victory in Botswana after the Gaborone high court on Tuesday ruled that sections of the law that criminalises same-sex sexual conduct are unconstitutional.
The court said Section 164 of Botswana’s Penal Code interferes with the applicant’s right to privacy and that Sexual orientation is innate to human beings and is not a fashion statement.
The court added that sodomy laws deserve a place in the museum or archives and not in the world.
Zimbabwe is one of the countries in Africa that have constitutional segregation against homosexuality. More to follow…Source – Byo24