- MDC chair Khumalo, Senator Zivira and six other party activists to appear in court today for accusing Mnangagwa of stealing the 30 July 2018 elections.
- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
BOTSWANA: Decriminalises homosexuality as court declares, Sexual orientation is innate to human beings and is not a fashion statement.
LGBTQI community scored a victory in Botswana after the Gaborone high court on Tuesday ruled that sections of the law that criminalises same-sex sexual conduct are unconstitutional.
The court said Section 164 of Botswana’s Penal Code interferes with the applicant’s right to privacy and that Sexual orientation is innate to human beings and is not a fashion statement.
The court added that sodomy laws deserve a place in the museum or archives and not in the world.
Zimbabwe is one of the countries in Africa that have constitutional segregation against homosexuality. More to follow…Source – Byo24