- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
BOTSWANA: Decriminalises homosexuality as court declares, Sexual orientation is innate to human beings and is not a fashion statement.
LGBTQI community scored a victory in Botswana after the Gaborone high court on Tuesday ruled that sections of the law that criminalises same-sex sexual conduct are unconstitutional.
The court said Section 164 of Botswana’s Penal Code interferes with the applicant’s right to privacy and that Sexual orientation is innate to human beings and is not a fashion statement.
The court added that sodomy laws deserve a place in the museum or archives and not in the world.
Zimbabwe is one of the countries in Africa that have constitutional segregation against homosexuality. More to follow…Source – Byo24