- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
BOTSWANA: Decriminalises homosexuality as court declares, Sexual orientation is innate to human beings and is not a fashion statement.
LGBTQI community scored a victory in Botswana after the Gaborone high court on Tuesday ruled that sections of the law that criminalises same-sex sexual conduct are unconstitutional.
The court said Section 164 of Botswana’s Penal Code interferes with the applicant’s right to privacy and that Sexual orientation is innate to human beings and is not a fashion statement.
The court added that sodomy laws deserve a place in the museum or archives and not in the world.
Zimbabwe is one of the countries in Africa that have constitutional segregation against homosexuality. More to follow…Source – Byo24