- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa hired a luxury jet from Dubai this week to fly him to Victoria Falls, for a few hours before returning to Dubai
- SOUTH AFRICA HOME AFFAIRS ask 3000 Zimbabwens who have not collected Zimbabwe permits (9months now) to collect the documents
- FOUR armed robbers,out on bail on 24 armed robbery charges were shot dead during a shootout with police in Kwekwe late on Wednesday.
- President Mnangagwa finally admits that his deputy VP Chiwenga, missing from publicity for months, is hospitalised in South Africa.
- PARLIAMENTARY PUBLIC ACCOUNTS REVEALS THAT US$3 Billion dollars disappeared through the Command Agriculture between December 2017 and 2018
BREAKING: NEW DIAMOND DEPOSITS found in Masvingo province.Absolute disaster for the – 160th most corrupt nation out of 180 countries.
www.newzimbabwevision.com says this is not surprising considering the diamond finds in Marange and Manicaland to Masvingo route, and the diamonds in West Nicholson. The only sad part about it all, is that it keeps entrenching Zanu pf oppression of the people, because the diamonds will obviously involve the military and foreign countries especially the eastern countries. All mineral wealth will always be meaningless except cause more suffering for the people because the military will forcibly remove people and kill in order to secure full control and then loot all the wealth. Look at marange diamond field in Manicaland.
To date, that is the largest diamond field ever found in the worl;d in the last 100 years, the chinese built an airport then with the largest runway in Zimbabwe in Marange in the middle of nowhere, where weapons were flown in freely and wealth carried out freely as Mugabe looted US$15 billion worth of diamonds. Zimbabweans are suffereing to date and Marange has almost been cleaned up, yet US$15 villion could have turned the economy around, wiped out all Zimbabwe dept, provided a first world standard in Service Delivery in health care, Education, Housing, Employment, Water, Electricity, Employment and other areas that directly affect the lives of the ordinary people, therefore, there is nothing to celebrate about the Masvingo diamond find announced by the Deputy Chief Secretary to the Office of President and Cabinet George Charamba. Lest you forget, he was partisan to the Marange diamond loot as Mugabe’s right hand man and now right hand man to Mugabe’s clone President Emmerson Mnangagwa . More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya.