- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
BREAKING NEWS: SUPA MANDIWANZIRA ARRESTED: Zimbabwe’s Police serious fraud squad department, has arrested the Nyanga South MP, also the former minister of ICT and Cyber Security Supa Mandiwanzira, who will spend tonight at Matapi Police Station cells then likely appear in court on Wednesday. This yet more bad luck in his life. Remember Supa was previously married to Grace Mugabe’s sister when he got his break from being aZBC news reporter to being a Cabinet Minister, when the Mugabe family was in control.
He however lost his wife to the DRC Kabila when Mugabe and wife gave her away to Kabila and thereafter he has had a continuous bad luck spell, culminating in his arrest today. Bona Mugabe’s husband, Simba Chikore was arrested last week as the Mugabe empire continues to fall and the Mnangagwa Zanu pf empire rises. Whoever had links to Grace Mugabe will be purged, Zimbabwe is open for business!