- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
BREAKING NEWS: SUPA MANDIWANZIRA ARRESTED: Zimbabwe’s Police serious fraud squad department, has arrested the Nyanga South MP, also the former minister of ICT and Cyber Security Supa Mandiwanzira, who will spend tonight at Matapi Police Station cells then likely appear in court on Wednesday. This yet more bad luck in his life. Remember Supa was previously married to Grace Mugabe’s sister when he got his break from being aZBC news reporter to being a Cabinet Minister, when the Mugabe family was in control.
He however lost his wife to the DRC Kabila when Mugabe and wife gave her away to Kabila and thereafter he has had a continuous bad luck spell, culminating in his arrest today. Bona Mugabe’s husband, Simba Chikore was arrested last week as the Mugabe empire continues to fall and the Mnangagwa Zanu pf empire rises. Whoever had links to Grace Mugabe will be purged, Zimbabwe is open for business!