- 12 killed, 72 shot , 17 emergency life-saving operations , 12 MDC MPs arrested in last week's crippling strike, welcome to Zimbabwe!
- Five killed in accident along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning after the vehicle rolled and threw them 20 metres from the road.
- TWELVE MDC MPs ARRESTED as army and police continue crackdown on protesters
- ACTIVISTS call for five-day, shutdown protest beginning Monday. I say destroy the caucus ,or live with it till 2023, act now, dont back down!
- ZIMBABWE Congress of Trade Unions executives have gone into hiding for fear of reprisals by State security agents after last week's nationwide protests.
In true democratic fashion, Tinashe Kambarami has democratically retained his seat as Deputy Mayor of the city of Bulawayo uncontested after Councillor Mlandu Ncube a former supermarket paper bag packer ,bailed out of contesting him for the post. MDC Leader Nelson Chamisa was furious that Kambarami had disregarded the MDC system that had instructed Mlandu Ncube to be Bulawayo Deputy Mayor. Kambarami had gracefully put in his verbal resignation, and Mlandu Ncube with confidence he would take over after Kambarami’s resignation on Monday, resigned from his job at the Bulawayo supermarket, but Kambarami is democratically back in office. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya