- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
In true democratic fashion, Tinashe Kambarami has democratically retained his seat as Deputy Mayor of the city of Bulawayo uncontested after Councillor Mlandu Ncube a former supermarket paper bag packer ,bailed out of contesting him for the post. MDC Leader Nelson Chamisa was furious that Kambarami had disregarded the MDC system that had instructed Mlandu Ncube to be Bulawayo Deputy Mayor. Kambarami had gracefully put in his verbal resignation, and Mlandu Ncube with confidence he would take over after Kambarami’s resignation on Monday, resigned from his job at the Bulawayo supermarket, but Kambarami is democratically back in office. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya