- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
- WHILE ZIMBABWEANS CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH CARE, VP Chiwenga (62) has been flown to India for treatment, once again after his health deteriorated.
A 46-YEAR-OLD woman from Bulawayo allegedly tied up her 11 year old daughter and poured boiling water on her hands and feet as punishment for failing to cook supper on time.
Sithweleni Ngwenya of Pumula South suburb allegedly lost her temper after finding the minor playing with friends around 7pm instead of cooking.
Ngwenya told Western Commonage magistrate Ms Tancy Dube that she did not know what happened to her daughter, she was surprised to hear that her daughter had been taken to hospital. More to follow….Source – chronicle