- A Guruve bound kombi with binding brakes went up in flames at Tsatse bridge near Concession on Saturday.
- ACCIDENT: A Kombi was swept away by flooded river in Mbire Mashonaland Central Province while driving across the flooded Karai river this morning
- BUS PASSENGER -71 , DIED AFTER BANGING HER HEAD when driver slammed brakes to avoid an accident in St Helens, Merseyside, at lunchtime on Saturday.
- Chief Ndiweni forgives his cousin Nkala over Gukurahundi genocide, not tribal but a gvt operation including both Ndebeles and Shonas.
- ZIM 2020 economic recovery,- eat vegetables not meat, now Zimtrade wants to export macimbi (mopane worms), to Europe-Africulture?..hmn!
Dillian Whyte delivered a brutal 11th-round knockout of Dereck Chisora on Saturday and immediately called for a rematch with unified world champion Anthony Joshua.
Chisora made much of the running in an intense rematch and was up on two out of three judges’ scorecards at the time of the stoppage, despite having two points deducted.
But the 34-year-old left himself exposed and was caught with a crushing left to the jaw.
Whyte issued a heated challenge to Joshua following his victory, calling for Joshua to join him in the ring.
Addressing Joshua, Whyte said: “Rematch, let’s go. Let’s do this.”
IBF, WBO and WBA champion Joshua branded Whyte an “idiot” and asked the crowd if they wanted to see a rematch with Whyte, who he stopped in seven rounds in 2015.
“If Deontay Wilder ain’t serious, and he’s going to fight Tyson Fury and he doesn’t want to become undisputed, Dillian you’ll get a shot,” said Joshua.
“He starts piping up, so I said ‘alright cool.’ I’m quite respectful, but if Dillian steps in the ring with me, trust me, you best believe me, none of these heavyweights are on my level.”
Source – SkySports