- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
EBOLA: UGANDA’S HEALTH MINISTER Ruth Aceng confirms that Uganda had recorded three cases of Ebola infection, the first known cross-border spread since the highly contagious outbreak began in eastern Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) in August 2018.
A 5 year old child who was the first cross-border case of Ebola transmission in what is now the world’s second-largest EBOLAoutbreak but sadly passed away. On Monday evening the 5-year-old boy sought medical attention at a hospital in western Uganda.
This happened after he and five relatives crossed from from the neighboring Democratic Republic of the Congo into Angola . The DRC is struggling to contain what is clearly one of the deadliest Ebola outbreaks in history. The 5 year old boy was transferred to an Ebola treatment center for treatment.
The boy and his family were immediately placed under observation in isolation and tested for the deadly Ebola virus disease, as reported by both the Ugandan and Congolese health ministries.
The World Health Organization, which is the global health arm of the United Nations, along with Uganda’s Ministry of Health confirmed late on Tuesday night that the little boy’s tests were positive for the deadly EBOLA virus before the child died at the Ebola treatment center in Bwera Uganda, on Wednesday morning as reported by the Ugandan health ministry.
The late boy’s 3-year-old brother and 50-year-old grandmother have also tested positive for the deadly EBOLA virus, making it atotal of three cases in Uganda. The two are currently under observation, in isolation at the centre.
Ebola illness that ravages the human body with severe symptoms including vomiting blood along with numerous other horrific symptoms.
The World Health Organization will meet on Friday 14/6/19 to decide on whether to declare the current Ebola outbreak which has killed nearly 1,400 people since it was declared in August 2018, a global health emergency or not after the cross border infections in the Uganda situation. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya.INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 205,223Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,220 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,706 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes22,795 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,332 people