- Destroy the caucus , make no regrets, pull no punches, floor them now or shut up and live with it till 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'HERO TO ZERO' VP Chiwenga's Minister of State Security Owen Mudha Ncube reportedly opens up internet access save for specified social media applications.
- ZIMBABWE SHUTS DOWN INTERNET TO SILENCE Deadly Protest by Zimbabweans Over the Economic Crisis.
- Mthwakazi Republic Party Bulawayo Sec Henry Dube shot right, in front of his children at home by state security
- NO PLACE TO HIDE, from the ruthless, police' as outnumbered protesters are rounded up everywhere
Mthuli Ncube fires Green Bombers has followed up on its word and dismissed over 3 000 members national youth service programme, ‘Green Bombers’
GOVERNMENT has followed up on its word and cut loose over 3 000 members of the national youth service programme, commonly known as “Green Bombers” who were smuggled into the civil service under former President Robert Mugabe’s government as youth officers.
Mostly linked to the ruling Zanu-PF party, the youth officers make up a huge chunk of what government critics claim are over 70 000 ghost workers on the State’s payroll.
In a bid to ingratiate government with multilateral institutions as well as donor countries after years of frosty relations, Finance minister Mthuli Ncube has announced government is ready to reduce its bloated wage bill.
President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s administration has undertaken to rid the Salary Services Bureau of the group, and at the weekend, Public Service Commission secretary Jonathan Wutawunashe, in a statement, said in its efforts to reform the civil service, government had made the decision to retire the youth officers.
The proposal to get rid of ghost workers is contained in government’s Transitional Stabilisation Programme and the 2019 National Budget. Source – newsday