- 'SHEFFIELD UK Zimbabwean facing UK deportation as 2,500 Zimbabwean failed asylum seekers face 'repatriation in exchange for aid money', according to reports.'
- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
FIRE damaged Parirenyatwa Hospital theatre wards today destroying equipment, drugs and patients’ records forcing evacuation of babies and expecting mothers
A fire suspected to have been caused by an electrical fault gutted part of Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals this Saturday afternoon, damaging part of the hospital’s theatre wards.
Patients at Mbuya Nehanda Maternity Hospital, part of Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals, were left in shock when the fire broke out, destroying part of the hospital’s theatre, some equipment, drugs and patients’ records.
There were no casualties though as staff and visitors at the hospital managed to evacuate babies and expecting mothers while the City Fire Department were also on the scene quite early.
The fire incident comes just a day after President Emmerson Mnangagwa visited the hospital on Friday during the national clean-up campaign, where he said there is a lot that needs to be fixed at the hospital. Source – zbc