- OVER 1 800 machete wielding Zimbabwean thugs arrested in January 2020 as police clamp down on criminals wreaking havoc in mining areas, Home Affairs and Cultural Heritage Minister Kazembe Kazembe said yesterday.
- NO PERMANANT FRIENDS IN ZANU PF, AS President Emmerson Mnangagwa targets farms belonging to former Foreign Affairs minister Walter Mzembi, Mandi Chimene and other top allies of the late Mugabe to swat the Zanu pf G40 faction.
- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
HOW CHINAMASA’S daughter, Kangai (38), assisted Wicknell Chivayo processed part of proceeds from a US$5 million loot when US$187 000 was funnelled into her account,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
Chinamasa is the former finance minister under Robert Mugabe. His family has a long controversial history from him being at the helm at the height of Zanu pf corruption, collapse of the Zimbabwe dollar, bond notes introduction, along with his son being caught at Beitbridge Border post with US$7million in cash when banks had no cash and Zimbabweans were struggling with worthless toilet paper/ bond notes for cash.
We can now reveal that , Chinamasa’s daughter reportedly assisted the controversial Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo to process his US$5 million loot he had received from power supplier Zesa Holdings subsidiary, Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) for the construction of a US$5 million solar plant in Gwanda that to date, several years now has never taken off the ground.
Chinamasa’s daughter Kangai (38), is a US permanent resident, formerly employed by Chivayo’s Intratrek, who used her Visa account with CBZ Bank to facilitate the transferred of massive sums into various unnamed accounts for Chivayo, starting with Chivayo depositing US$187 350 into her account. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya