- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
- BRITISH AMBASSADOR TO ZIMBABWE, Melanie Robinson says because of a failure to implement genuine reforms, Zimbabwe is far from joining the Commonwealth
- PASSPORT- US$318 for diaspora ZWL $53 local, and ZWL $253 FOR emergency passport , with a backlog of 359 288 passports since August 2018-NONSENSE!
- WOMEN POWER !-FINLAND'S THIRD FEMALE PRIME MINISTER, SANNA MARIN (34) IS THE WORLD'S YOUNGEST PRIME MINISTER and her new finance minister Katri Kulmuni, 32
- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
HOW CHINAMASA’S daughter, Kangai (38), assisted Wicknell Chivayo processed part of proceeds from a US$5 million loot when US$187 000 was funnelled into her account,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
Chinamasa is the former finance minister under Robert Mugabe. His family has a long controversial history from him being at the helm at the height of Zanu pf corruption, collapse of the Zimbabwe dollar, bond notes introduction, along with his son being caught at Beitbridge Border post with US$7million in cash when banks had no cash and Zimbabweans were struggling with worthless toilet paper/ bond notes for cash.
We can now reveal that , Chinamasa’s daughter reportedly assisted the controversial Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo to process his US$5 million loot he had received from power supplier Zesa Holdings subsidiary, Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) for the construction of a US$5 million solar plant in Gwanda that to date, several years now has never taken off the ground.
Chinamasa’s daughter Kangai (38), is a US permanent resident, formerly employed by Chivayo’s Intratrek, who used her Visa account with CBZ Bank to facilitate the transferred of massive sums into various unnamed accounts for Chivayo, starting with Chivayo depositing US$187 350 into her account. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya