- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
HOW CHINAMASA’S daughter, Kangai (38), assisted Wicknell Chivayo processed part of proceeds from a US$5 million loot when US$187 000 was funnelled into her account,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
Chinamasa is the former finance minister under Robert Mugabe. His family has a long controversial history from him being at the helm at the height of Zanu pf corruption, collapse of the Zimbabwe dollar, bond notes introduction, along with his son being caught at Beitbridge Border post with US$7million in cash when banks had no cash and Zimbabweans were struggling with worthless toilet paper/ bond notes for cash.
We can now reveal that , Chinamasa’s daughter reportedly assisted the controversial Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo to process his US$5 million loot he had received from power supplier Zesa Holdings subsidiary, Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) for the construction of a US$5 million solar plant in Gwanda that to date, several years now has never taken off the ground.
Chinamasa’s daughter Kangai (38), is a US permanent resident, formerly employed by Chivayo’s Intratrek, who used her Visa account with CBZ Bank to facilitate the transferred of massive sums into various unnamed accounts for Chivayo, starting with Chivayo depositing US$187 350 into her account. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya