- 12 killed, 72 shot , 17 emergency life-saving operations , 12 MDC MPs arrested in last week's crippling strike, welcome to Zimbabwe!
- Five killed in accident along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning after the vehicle rolled and threw them 20 metres from the road.
- TWELVE MDC MPs ARRESTED as army and police continue crackdown on protesters
- ACTIVISTS call for five-day, shutdown protest beginning Monday. I say destroy the caucus ,or live with it till 2023, act now, dont back down!
- ZIMBABWE Congress of Trade Unions executives have gone into hiding for fear of reprisals by State security agents after last week's nationwide protests.
HOW CHINAMASA’S daughter, Kangai (38), assisted Wicknell Chivayo processed part of proceeds from a US$5 million loot when US$187 000 was funnelled into her account,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
Chinamasa is the former finance minister under Robert Mugabe. His family has a long controversial history from him being at the helm at the height of Zanu pf corruption, collapse of the Zimbabwe dollar, bond notes introduction, along with his son being caught at Beitbridge Border post with US$7million in cash when banks had no cash and Zimbabweans were struggling with worthless toilet paper/ bond notes for cash.
We can now reveal that , Chinamasa’s daughter reportedly assisted the controversial Harare businessman Wicknell Chivayo to process his US$5 million loot he had received from power supplier Zesa Holdings subsidiary, Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) for the construction of a US$5 million solar plant in Gwanda that to date, several years now has never taken off the ground.
Chinamasa’s daughter Kangai (38), is a US permanent resident, formerly employed by Chivayo’s Intratrek, who used her Visa account with CBZ Bank to facilitate the transferred of massive sums into various unnamed accounts for Chivayo, starting with Chivayo depositing US$187 350 into her account. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya