- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
A four year old pupil from St Lucy primary school in the Kombo area of Insiza district has been found dead with her lips, liver and other body parts missing in a suspected case of ritual murder.
Princess Mpofu, a Grade Zero pupil, did not return home from school on Monday, sparking panic among villagers who immediately constituted a search party which found her mutilated body in a pond at around 7AM on Tuesday.
The villagers have since started escorting their children to and from school.
Shell-shocked family members said they were struggling to come to terms with Princess’ brutal murder.
Violet Gumbo, 70, a neighbour, narrated the anguish and heartbreak she went through after villagers retrieved the child’s body from the pond.
She said she had lived through the liberation war and the Gukurahundi disturbances but had never seen such a gruesome killing. – Sourcebulawayo24