- NASA FINDS HIDDEN POCKETS OF WATER ON THE MOON in breakthrough for space exploration
- THE OLDEST PERSON IN BRITAIN, Joan Hocquard (1908-2020) has died at the age of 112.
- LEWIS HAMILTON PASSED VALTTERI BOTTAS TO TAKE A COMMANDING VICTORY IN THE PORTUGUESE Grand Prix and break Formula 1Schumacher's 19 year all-time win
- 83,000 US CORONAVIRUS CASES, 0N FRIDAY AND DONALD TRUMP SAYS the only reason why coronavirus cases are up across the US Is because of the increased testing initiative-duh!
- Annually, October also known as Black History Month is a celebration of achievements of Black people. For generations people of African and Caribbean descent have shaped our story, making a huge positive impact to our global and cultural life,
A four year old pupil from St Lucy primary school in the Kombo area of Insiza district has been found dead with her lips, liver and other body parts missing in a suspected case of ritual murder.
Princess Mpofu, a Grade Zero pupil, did not return home from school on Monday, sparking panic among villagers who immediately constituted a search party which found her mutilated body in a pond at around 7AM on Tuesday.
The villagers have since started escorting their children to and from school.
Shell-shocked family members said they were struggling to come to terms with Princess’ brutal murder.
Violet Gumbo, 70, a neighbour, narrated the anguish and heartbreak she went through after villagers retrieved the child’s body from the pond.
She said she had lived through the liberation war and the Gukurahundi disturbances but had never seen such a gruesome killing. – Sourcebulawayo24