- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
- ETHNICITY ABUSE: Trump tells 4 congresswomen,.. “go back” to the countries they “originally came from” to fix their respective gvts and crime issues"
PRESIDENT Emmerson Mnangagwa did not make any promise to get into a government of national unity with the late MDC leader Morgan Tsvangirai following the coup that toppled former President Robert Mugabe in November 2017.
Responding to claims made by Nelson Chamisa at Tsvangirai’s memorial, that Mnangagwa had betrayed a promise he made to the late former Prime Minister of forming a transitional authority, Information Ministry secretary Nick Mangwana accused Chamisa of using any opportunity to score cheap political points, NewZimbabwe.com reported. “It is tragic that some would choose to score very cheap political points after snatching power at Tsvangirai’s funeral wake”.
“There was never a discussion regarding a transitional authority and all conversations including television interviews were on getting the transition by the obtaining provisions of the Constitution,” Mangwana said.
The MDC split after a decision by Chamisa to grab power at the expense of co-deputies Khupe and Elias Mudzuri on the news of their boss’s death. Chamisa railroaded the MDC national council and other party organs into endorsing him initially as interim leader hours after news filtered through that Tsvangirai had lost his two year battle with colon cancer at a private facility in South Africa. Source – newzimbabwe