- 'MDC protests are, a desperate,clueless, terrorist, now G40-Zanu-PF led MDC Chamisa group to take over power, unconstitutionally' Obert Gutu:
- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
Jabulani Sibanda the former Zanu pf war veterans leader, is campaigning to lead the Zanu pf Bulawayo province as the Chairman of the Province.
Jabulani was fired from the ruling ZANU PF party soon after publicly athe former first lady Grace Mugabe of plotting to replace her aging husband, the former president Robert Mugabe as, Zimbabwe’s president, while at the same time he was also accused of workin in cahoots with the ex Vice President Joice Mujuru to remove President Robert Mugabe from power. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya