- BULAWAYO to end refuse collection from Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages
- DUMISO DABENGWA'S MOTHER was shot dead in cold blood Rhodesian Special Branch forces in 1978 in Gwatemba
- Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals gives an update on explosion at Parirenyatwa hospital
- EX- (Zinara) boss Chitukutuku's US$20m assets frozen as he is given a 30-day ultimatum to account for everything by High Court judge Justice Erica Ndewere
- Tearful Britains 2nd female PM, Theresa May will resign as Prime Minister and Conservative Party leader on 7 June 2019.
Jabulani Sibanda the former Zanu pf war veterans leader, is campaigning to lead the Zanu pf Bulawayo province as the Chairman of the Province.
Jabulani was fired from the ruling ZANU PF party soon after publicly athe former first lady Grace Mugabe of plotting to replace her aging husband, the former president Robert Mugabe as, Zimbabwe’s president, while at the same time he was also accused of workin in cahoots with the ex Vice President Joice Mujuru to remove President Robert Mugabe from power. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya