- Henessy Dube (40) of Entumbane , fake Doctor for six months at Mpilo Hospital, allegedly masqueraded as a top (CIO) officer
- Born Rhodesian ‘Sibusiso Ngwenya ' a.k.a Nyamangara, totem Gushungo proudly 50% Ndebele, 50% Shona 100% Zimbabwean!
- 5 Rusape villagers Jonathan Elias (43), Michael Bhunu (47), and Ambrose Gogo (42) fatally assaulted boy (14 accused of stealing a hen .
- BULAWAYO CITY COUNCIL BCC INVITES UNIVERSITY GRADUATE APPLICATIONS for a post graduate traineeship
- One of the 11 vendors, arrested, has now reportedly died in police custody.
Maverick businessman Wicknell Chivayo has responded to the news Minister of Energy and Power Development Fortune Chasi who has said he wants to recover the USD$5 million that was advanced to Chivayo’s company for the Gwanda solar plant.
Said Chivayo, “Hon Minister Chibabest is not only a very Senior Advocate but a seasoned level headed politician of unquestionable integrity. When he’s fully briefed of the correct facts on the ground I’m optimistic and confident he will come up with a different conclusion based on an informed position. I can only but celebrate that with a pragmatic Minister like him “against all odds” success of the project is inevitable.”
On Thursday Chasi called on ZESA management to do everything to ensure that the money was recovered.
Minister Chasi said even if the courts have exonerated the company and its director Wicknell Chivayo, Government needs the money recovered at all cost. Source – Byo24News