- ZANU-PF OWNS BLUE ROOF MANSION title deeds and title deeds to the Mount Pleasant property occupied by , Bona Mugabe
- ZIMBABWEAN DOCTOR PETER MAGOMBEYI , a young was kidnapped by three men and disappeared on Saturday, and hasnt been heard from since Saturday
- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
MDC has distanced the party from statements made by its deputy chairperson Job Sikhala that they were planning to overthrow President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s government.
In a statement, party deputy spokesperson Luke Tamborinyoka said Sikhala’s statements were personal ones and not for the MDC.
Below is the full statement
MDC believes in non-violence, legality and constitutionalism
The MDC notes with deep worry and concern that Hon. Job Sikhala’s statements made during a rally in Bikita East over the weekend have caused uproar and the party wishes to clarify its position regarding the same.
It is the party’s view that Hon. Sikhala’s views as expressed at the rally and widely quoted in the press were his own personal opinions, which we believe have been misconstrued and misinterpreted.
For the record, the MDC believes in Constitutional, peaceful, democratic, non-violent and legal means of resolving the national crisis. We have never been perpetrators of illegality and non-violence. If anything, we have always been the victims.
The MDC is deeply worried about the escalating national crisis and to this end; the party will on Thursday this week launch the Roadmap to Economic Recovery, Legitimacy, Openness and Democracy (RELOAD) which is our blueprint to legitimacy and economic recovery in the country.
RELOAD does not in any way entail illegal and unconstitutional means of solving the national crisis.
Once again, the MDC wishes to state unequivocally that it has always submitted itself to the cardinal values of legality, constitutionalism and democracy. Any attempt to portray the MDC in any other way is disingenuous and unfortunate.
MDC: (1999 – 2019) Celebrating 20 Years of Tenacity and Courage
Luke TamborinyokaDeputy National SpokespersonMovement for Democratic Change
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 206,372Members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,224 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.