- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
The MDC T party National Spokesperson, Obert Gutu has stated that the MDC-T national executive commitee member Silas Matamisa passed away at Chinhoyi provincial hospital on Wednesday morning.
Obert Gutu stated that Silas Matamisa , a devoted party cadre and democrat who was deeply committed to the democratic struggle, was a diabetes and hypertension patient, a fine gentleman, well – respected and whose wise counsel and wisdom will be sorely missed. Mourners are gathered at B3318 Gunhill in Chinhoyi. Once, announced, burial arrangements will be made available to the public. MDC National Spoke’s person-Obert Chaurura Gutu.