- WHO remembers that in July 2017, the despot 94 year old deposed former president Robert Mugabe the then Zanu Pf leader donated US $1 mllion of his own money to AU while the struggling Zimbabwe nation collapsed
- 'TENSION mounts between Mnangagwa and the military , amid revelations that the army is exerting overbearing influence on the executive'.
- Relations between President Emmerson Mnangagwa and deposed former president Robert Mugabe are now at an all time low after numerous developments exposed Mnangagwa's hypocrisy in keeping Mugabe safe.
- 'MDC T VP Dr Thokozani Khupe apologises to all who may have been offended by the uncharacteristic representation of MDC-T '
- BULAWAYO POLICE RECOVER THE DEAD BODY OF AN unidentified woman was found , undressed with a boulder on her head
The MDC T party National Spokesperson, Obert Gutu has stated that the MDC-T national executive commitee member Silas Matamisa passed away at Chinhoyi provincial hospital on Wednesday morning.
Obert Gutu stated that Silas Matamisa , a devoted party cadre and democrat who was deeply committed to the democratic struggle, was a diabetes and hypertension patient, a fine gentleman, well – respected and whose wise counsel and wisdom will be sorely missed. Mourners are gathered at B3318 Gunhill in Chinhoyi. Once, announced, burial arrangements will be made available to the public. MDC National Spoke’s person-Obert Chaurura Gutu.