- FULL ONSLAUGHT ATTACK ON THE ELECTORATE BY MNANGAGWA Zanu pf stalwarts and securocrats- wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'Mdc T Obert Gutu allegedly threatens to derail the much touted about MDC Alliance by contesting Biti's Harare East constituency'
- Police have blocked today's MDC Alliance rally in Harare's Glenview suburb meant to launch opposition leader Morgan Tsvangirai's campaign as leader of the MDC Alliance ahead of elections due in five months
- Zacc gives the National Prosecuting Authority (NPA)a docket alleging abuse of office and obstruction of the course of justice by ex VP Phelekezela Mphoko while he was still in government
- At least ten burnt to death in crash after kombi driver fell asleep at the wheel near the 25km peg along Mvurwi - Guruve highway this morning
MNANGAGWA’S NEPHEW also Didymus Mutasa’s nephew, the Norton house of assembly member Temba Mliswa says MDC T have kissed the 2018 elections goodbye because the youth are running away from MDC T and joining the ruling party ZANU PF as MDC T called for sanctions instead of accelerating the economic recovery.
In his tweet, Mliswa tweeted, “MDC have kissed the 2018 election goodbye. Instead of asking for sanctions they should be asking for sanctions they should be asking for help to accelerate the economic recovery. They do not have anything to offer, no wonder why youths are running away to join ZANU PF.” More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya