- ZANU PF CANDIDATES LIST FOR Bulawayo, Matabeleland South, Matabeleland North, Midlands, and Masvingo.
- NEWSFLASH: 'MDC T AND ZANU PF have refused to commit to gender equality and 50-50 representation' OpenParly
- ROME THE ITALIAN CAPITAL, CELEBRATES ITS 2,770th BIRTHDAY ON 21 APRIL, with events lasting until Sunday 23 April
- BREAKING NEWS: ZIMBABWE'S FORMER POLICE commissioner-general Augustine Chihuri discovered at his wife's family home in Malawi
- MDC-T SECRETARY GENERAL DOUGLAS MWONZORA'S daughter ditches Chamisa faction for Thokozani Khuphe faction.
MNANGAGWA’S NEPHEW also Didymus Mutasa’s nephew, the Norton house of assembly member Temba Mliswa says MDC T have kissed the 2018 elections goodbye because the youth are running away from MDC T and joining the ruling party ZANU PF as MDC T called for sanctions instead of accelerating the economic recovery.
In his tweet, Mliswa tweeted, “MDC have kissed the 2018 election goodbye. Instead of asking for sanctions they should be asking for sanctions they should be asking for help to accelerate the economic recovery. They do not have anything to offer, no wonder why youths are running away to join ZANU PF.” More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya