- ZIMBABWEAN TWINS, JAILED 14 AND 15 YEARS FOR RAPING AND SEXUALLY ASSAULTING an 11-year-old girl over a period of several months in UK
- ARTISANAL MINERS, ATTACKED AND INJURED EIGHT PEOPLE WITH MACHETES IN ESIGODINI IN A a three-day gold war that saw two alleged gold barons being arrested.
- SO , ZEC CHAIRPERSON JUSTICE PRISCILLA CHIGUMBA HAS A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH ZANU PF CABINET MINISTER Winston Chitando. This presents a clear conflict of interest: if Zanu PF loses the election her lover will lose his job. She must do the right thing and resign. Ndatenda
- DOMBOSHAVA MAN ( 38) ARRESTED FOR ALLEGEDLY ATTEMPTING to kill his three children by poisoning them.
- BULAWAYO MAN ARRESTED FOR ASSAULTING WIFE AND SHAVING HER HEAD WITH AN OKAPI KNIFE after she followed him to a sports bet shop to stop him from "wasting money."
MNANGAGWA’S NEPHEW also Didymus Mutasa’s nephew, the Norton house of assembly member Temba Mliswa says MDC T have kissed the 2018 elections goodbye because the youth are running away from MDC T and joining the ruling party ZANU PF as MDC T called for sanctions instead of accelerating the economic recovery.
In his tweet, Mliswa tweeted, “MDC have kissed the 2018 election goodbye. Instead of asking for sanctions they should be asking for sanctions they should be asking for help to accelerate the economic recovery. They do not have anything to offer, no wonder why youths are running away to join ZANU PF.” More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya