- The militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime will prioritise the more important Zanu pf Cabinet ministers for covid vaccine
- EU THREATENS TO BLOCK EXPORTS OF the Belgian-made Pfizer jabs amid a row with UK-based AstraZeneca.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA to preside over a triple Zanu pf burial at Thieves a.ka Heroes Acre on Wednesday,
- THE UK NO LONGER HAS THE WORST coronavirus death rate in the world, figures have revealed.
- BULAWAYO ROADS ARE FULL OF POTHOLES, AND Zimbabwe United Passenger Company (Zupco) buses have abandoned several routes despite being the sole public transporter.
It said, despite all the statements and theories peddled by the government and Zanu-PF against their relative, they consider the State as their “primary suspect”.
Mugabe’s spokesperson George Charamba was recently quoted saying, the government could not be blamed for the Occupy Africa Unity Square (an anti-Mugabe lobby group) leader’s disappearance.
Charamba dismissed calls for Mugabe to “pronounce himself on the matter as pre-eminently political and thus not worthy of his attention”.