- EMBATTLED SOUTH AFRICA Minister of Home Affairs, Mr Malusi Knowledge Nkanyezi Gigaba has resigned 'for the sake of the country and the African National Congress and save it from economic meltdown
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 7 OPPRESSION-'God fights for the oppressed, weak and meek'
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 6 CHARITY -'Anyone who has two shirts should share with the one who has none, and anyone who has food should do the same.' Luke 3:11
- BRAINWASHING GULLIBLE ZIMBABWEANS:Hak Ja Moon ,the Leader of a Korean cult, The Family Federation for World Peace and Unification, is landing at the National Sports Stadium
- TONNES of fish have died at Gweru's Anchor Yeast Dam - (Ngamo) -The fish are suspected of dying from contamination, and health officials fear disease outbreak, as people scoop up the dead fish and sell
MDC Alliance presidential candidate Nelson Chamisa has pledged improved living standards for the country’s servicemen and to depoliticise the national spy agency which he says has been abused to torment opposition activists by the Zanu-PF regime.
Speaking during the launch of the MDC Alliance manifesto on Thursday, the 40-year-old presidential hopeful said it would be taboo under his government to find uniformed soldiers travelling to work on open trucks.
“We will respect our institutions. The soldiers are going to enjoy life,” he said, adding, “There is no soldier who is supposed to travel on the back of an open truck.
“Because by putting on a service uniform, you are carrying the country’s dignity on yourself. It’s an insult.
“A soldier should eat well, earn well, dress well and also show genuine love.”
In his address, Chamisa said his government will re-orient the country’s central intelligence towards matters of national and not partisan interest.Source – newzimbabwe,