- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
MDC Alliance presidential candidate Nelson Chamisa has pledged improved living standards for the country’s servicemen and to depoliticise the national spy agency which he says has been abused to torment opposition activists by the Zanu-PF regime.
Speaking during the launch of the MDC Alliance manifesto on Thursday, the 40-year-old presidential hopeful said it would be taboo under his government to find uniformed soldiers travelling to work on open trucks.
“We will respect our institutions. The soldiers are going to enjoy life,” he said, adding, “There is no soldier who is supposed to travel on the back of an open truck.
“Because by putting on a service uniform, you are carrying the country’s dignity on yourself. It’s an insult.
“A soldier should eat well, earn well, dress well and also show genuine love.”
In his address, Chamisa said his government will re-orient the country’s central intelligence towards matters of national and not partisan interest.Source – newzimbabwe,