- 'Ex Sunday Mail Editor Edmund Kudzayi , this week sensationally claimed that exiled ex-minister Jonathan Moyo funded the MDC 2018 presidential candidate Nelson Chamisa's election campaign'.
- BUS ACCIDENT, AGAIN! 1 passenger died and 16 were injured when a Checheche bound Inter Africa bus overturned at the 27km peg along Harare-Marondera road at 0620am , with 25 passengers on board.
- Mliswa a nephew of Zimbabwe's President Mnangagwa , forcibly grabbed a million-pound business investment in Harare nearly a decade ago from cancer patient, British businessman Paul Westwood.
- OPPOSITION MDC-ALLIANCE HAS BEEN CAPTURED BY THE ZANU PF G40 cabal, amid indications that the cabal kingpins funded the opposition outfit and did consultancy work ahead of the 2018 harmonised elections.
- A US-BASED STRATEGIC THINK TANK PREDICTS A 'resounding 2023 election victory by President Emmerson Mnangagwa to' in a revealing report released on Thursday.
INFORMATION IS POWER:
For BREAKING NEWS, newzimbabwevision.com. is a web site with great loading speed , amazing presentation and clarity of breaking news even on your mobile. For all newzimbabwevision.com posts, simply click on the story link or accompanying photo and the full story loads at superfast speeds for you to browse through. Enjoy the site, engage with others in discussing topics of interest, sharing your views, airing suggetions and making an impact on issues that directly affect and change your lives and future. Please like the newzimbabwevision.com. site and invite as many friends as possible to like the site and please share this post. Thank you all for your support. Sibusiso Ngwenya.