- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
- OVER 215 drums of bitumen (USS$4 million) were stolen at a road construction site in Chivhu last week, crime is a lifestyle in Zimbabwe.
- SILOBELA, DAM SITE BOTTLE STORE patrons shot by driver Mike Mlilo (35) at Insukamini Business Centre, 1dead, 1critically injured after they accused him of flashing them with his lights
- 'MALAWI has 10,000 Albinos, abduct, murder or mutilate albinos for wealth charms from body parts and rape albinos as an HIV cure'.
- At least 28 hippos found in Ethiopia’s national park in the southwest of the country-cause of death unknown
- The prophetic Healing and Deliverance Ministries leader Prophet Walter Magaya has been convicted of contravening the Medicines Control Act. This arose after Magaya advertised his Aguma medicine, a herb found in Zimbabwe which he claimed could cure HIV and AIDS.
The Court has reserved sentencing for 14;15 pm this afternoon 5 February 2019. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya