- 'SHEFFIELD UK Zimbabwean facing UK deportation as 2,500 Zimbabwean failed asylum seekers face 'repatriation in exchange for aid money', according to reports.'
- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
- The prophetic Healing and Deliverance Ministries leader Prophet Walter Magaya has been convicted of contravening the Medicines Control Act. This arose after Magaya advertised his Aguma medicine, a herb found in Zimbabwe which he claimed could cure HIV and AIDS.
The Court has reserved sentencing for 14;15 pm this afternoon 5 February 2019. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya