- CIVIL SERVANTS REJECT 76% salary hike to (RTGS1 000 /US10 per month as meaningless against the inflation in Zimbabwe
- CHAMISA , Crown Council leader Ncube, Social Democracy Forum and Ibhetshu lika Zulu SG Fuzwayo visit Ndiweni at Khami prison
- MATEBELELAND, MUST stay loyal to founding father Joshua Nkomo, and vote Zanu-PF, says SK Moyo
- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- The prophetic Healing and Deliverance Ministries leader Prophet Walter Magaya has been convicted of contravening the Medicines Control Act. This arose after Magaya advertised his Aguma medicine, a herb found in Zimbabwe which he claimed could cure HIV and AIDS.
The Court has reserved sentencing for 14;15 pm this afternoon 5 February 2019. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya