- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
- 'FORMER Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko seeks presidential immunity from prosecution arguing that his rights are being trampled upon '
- MAN CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT in a public place after dressing his dog in a t-shirt emblazoned with Mnangagwa's face.
- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- The prophetic Healing and Deliverance Ministries leader Prophet Walter Magaya has been convicted of contravening the Medicines Control Act. This arose after Magaya advertised his Aguma medicine, a herb found in Zimbabwe which he claimed could cure HIV and AIDS.
The Court has reserved sentencing for 14;15 pm this afternoon 5 February 2019. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya