- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
Warren Hills has been closed for public burials with the remaining 7.2 hectares reserved for Zanu-PF provincial heroes.Harare’s education, health, housing and community services committee confirmed the latest developments which were approved during a special council meeting yesterday.
It said Warren Hills will now only be reserved for the provincial heroes, a situation likely to create a crisis of burial space in the city.
Council also resolved to have a precast wall erected along Bulawayo road side of warren Hills cemetery.
photo-warren Hills cemetery-harare news