- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
T-SHIRTS “I am the dissident that the Fifth Brigade was looking for” popular in Bulawayo as activists label themselves dissidents
Secessionist movement Mthwakazi Republic Party (MRP) activists have taken their Gukurahundi advocacy to another level after they unveiled T-shirts labelling themselves dissidents to the government.
The T-shirts inscribed “I am the dissident that the Fifth Brigade was looking for” are now common in town as the activists seek to send a bold message to President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s government.
One of the activists who have been proudly wearing the T-shirts is Wisdom Mkhwananzi who made headlines last month after he was arrested for undermining and insulting Mnangagwa while testifying during the commission of inquiry on the post 2018 harmonised elections violence which occurred in Harare.
He had claimed Mnangagwa killed his parents during the Gukurahundi atrocities
“By wearing these T-shirts, we are simply reminding perpetrators of Gukurahundi that the atrocities will be stuck with generations to come for years.
“We will not be silenced over this issue. Some of us are orphans because of Gukurahundi,” Mkhwananzi said. T-SHIRTS
Source – dailynews