- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders.
- 'A UK-based Zimbabwean woman was found lying in a pool of blood with multiple stab wounds, inflicted allegedly by her husband.'
- High Court has cleared Kasukuwere after ruling that charges filed by prosecutors did not disclose an offence.
BUSINESS tycoon Phillip Chiyangwa has urged owners of liquidated businesses in Bulawayo to work towards resuscitating them, saying it would take ages if they wait for the government to revive the industries in the city. Chiyangwa, who is also the Zifa chairman, was in Bulawayo yesterday to assess progress on the revival of one of his companies, Zeco Holdings in Belmont. The engineering company once supplied rail wagons to the National Railways of Zimbabwe…Read More