- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
BUSINESS tycoon Phillip Chiyangwa has urged owners of liquidated businesses in Bulawayo to work towards resuscitating them, saying it would take ages if they wait for the government to revive the industries in the city. Chiyangwa, who is also the Zifa chairman, was in Bulawayo yesterday to assess progress on the revival of one of his companies, Zeco Holdings in Belmont. The engineering company once supplied rail wagons to the National Railways of Zimbabwe…Read More