- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
BUSINESS tycoon Phillip Chiyangwa has urged owners of liquidated businesses in Bulawayo to work towards resuscitating them, saying it would take ages if they wait for the government to revive the industries in the city. Chiyangwa, who is also the Zifa chairman, was in Bulawayo yesterday to assess progress on the revival of one of his companies, Zeco Holdings in Belmont. The engineering company once supplied rail wagons to the National Railways of Zimbabwe…Read More