- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
- WHILE ZIMBABWEANS CANNOT AFFORD HEALTH CARE, VP Chiwenga (62) has been flown to India for treatment, once again after his health deteriorated.
JOICE Mujuru’s confirmation that she will contest the 2018 vote appears to have rubbed Zanu PF the wrong way with politburo members Saviour Kasukuwere and Jonathan Moyo leading the attack on the former vice president. Kasukuwere said Mujuru was a “nobody” and her vision “lacked depth” while Moyo said she had “stolen the MDC-T’s failed manifesto”. The two were reacting to Mujuru’s manifesto, titled Blueprint to Unlock Investment and Leverage for Development (BUILD), which was…Read More