- Zimbabwe banned from hosting international matches over failure to meet (CAF) standards to host international matches,
- MLISWA to hold a press conference over the Iron Grip of Cartels whilst the Majority Suffer, on Wednesday 26 February over who are these Cartels, all arising after mounting media pressure about Mliswa's controversial backround
- A JAPANESE MAN who received the world's oldest man record Feb. 12, 2020 with a raised fist and big smiles has died at 112.
- 18 children among 52 injured after a man drove his car into a crowd at a carnival in the German town of Volkmarsen.
- US$7 billion in cash and properties stashed worldwide by former and current senior Government officials- Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC)
FORMER Warriors captain Benjani Mwaruwari has backed down on his Zifa presidency and has since opted for the deputy post. Mwaruwari (38) had indicated his willingness to contest the biggest job in Zimbabwean football, but it has emerged he is ineligible for the Zifa presidency because of the age limit. According to the Zifa constitution, aspiring presidential candidates should be at least 40 years old. He will battle it out with three other heavyweights –…Read More