- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
Underfire Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko has roped in MDC-T leader Morgan Tsvangirai to justify his refusal to leave the hotel. He claimed that he is not corrupt saying people accusing him to be such will fail as he is protected by God. Mphoko is refusing to vacate rainbow Towers Hotel in Harare after being holed at the hotel for more than 550 days. Addressing Bulawayo residents in Sunday, he said his hotel stay is as…Read More