- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
Former Warriors defender Paul Gundani has died. Gundani, who played for ZiscoSteel and Lancashire died at a private clinic in his home town of Kwekwe at lunch time after a short illness.He had been taken to the clinic in the morning after his condition had deteriorated. It is understood the former Dream Team stalwart, who was the Footballers Union of Zimbabwe (FUZ) secretary general, first complained of fever and a headache on Sunday. source-newsdayRead More