- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
We supply Magaya with anointing oil, Malawi traditional healers say Two Malawian traditional healers have claimed that they have a contract to supply Prophet Walter Magaya with popular anointing oil. Chibagali Bagga Kalumbi aged 35 and Nasir Namampetiwa (34) are facing three counts of fraud for allegedly duping desperate a woman of US$300 000. The pair had told Joyleen Munduna to invest in their business. Munduna had reportedly engaged the pair to help her bring…Read More