- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
- UN VOULE ,an independent human rights expert, to meet Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF OWNS BLUE ROOF MANSION title deeds and title deeds to the Mount Pleasant property occupied by , Bona Mugabe
There were skirmishes at the Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation’s Pockets Hill head office in Highlands, Harare, yesterday when a group of ex-workers tried to storm the broadcasting centre to inquire about their packages following their dismissal on three months’ notices. According to sources, at least one worker was injured after he was allegedly beaten by gun-wielding soldiers and security personnel for reportedly taking pictures at the protected area. He was taken to Parirenyatwa Hospital. According to…Read More