- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
Youth, Indigenisation and Economic Empowerment Patrick Zhuwao on Friday took an unprecedented step in writing to President Robert Mugabe claiming that State broadcaster ZBC is now an opposition mouthpiece. Zhuwao made the scathing attack on the national broadcaster arguing ZBC had alleged that “government was indicating left and turning right” on the controversial indigenisation law. The minister recently gave an ultimatum to foreign-controlled companies to comply with the Indigenisation Act that compels them to cede…Read More