- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
- POLICE BESEIGED MDC HQ in Harare and barred officials from accessing the offices pending a Supreme court judgment to determine the rightful President of the party.
- BREAKING NEWS: SUPREME COURT RULES MDC Chamisa is not the legitimate President of the party and that Thokozani Khupe is the party's interim president
- Long-serving Zimpapers Masvingo Correspondent Walter Mswazie ,45 died from kidney failure at Makurira Memorial Clinic today.
- TENS OF THOUSANDS OF BRITONS stranded abroad by the coronavirus will be flown home under a new arrangement between the government and airlines.
SUSPECTED robbers broke into the Harare Magistrates Courts on Thursday night and stole a laptop and a printer valued at $1,500 from regional magistrate’s office. In an interview, chief magistrate, Mishrod Guvamombe, confirmed the incident but could not give detailed information as investigations were still ongoing. Guvamombe said they only managed to identify how the thieves got inside the building but were yet to ascertain if anything else was missing. “Yes, there was a break…Read More