- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
There was drama at the Harare Magistrates’ Court yesterday when a lawyer representing suspended Prosecutor-General (PG) Johannes Tomana, Tazorora Musarurwa, exchanged harsh words with magistrate, Tendai Mahwe over the bail amount. Tomana appeared in court answering to five counts of criminal abuse of office following his decision to allegedly illegally withdraw charges against former legislator Bright Matonga, former Zupco boss, Charles Nherera, Beauty Basile and Patrick Mavros during his tenure of office. Tomana was…Read More