- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
As Zimbabwe we are faced with a struggle which is now bigger than political parties, political leaders or individuals. The various political leaders and their political parties have played a critical role in liberating us from the bondage we find ourselves in. We remain grateful for the various opposition political leaders and their parties to bring the desired change of. However, one factor that has derailed the achievement of our objectives has been a major…Read More