- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Arson attack … The Zanu PF offices after the fire, the ruling Zanu PF party has been blocked from reoccupying its former offices at Machipisa Shopping Centre in Highfield, Harare after it failed to settle rental arrears. The development has forced party members to hold district meetings under trees. The party was forced to vacate the offices in 2013 after they caught fire in a suspected arson attack soon after that national elections held in…Read More