- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
- 'FORMER Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko seeks presidential immunity from prosecution arguing that his rights are being trampled upon '
- MAN CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT in a public place after dressing his dog in a t-shirt emblazoned with Mnangagwa's face.
- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
PDP The People’s Democratic Party (PDP) would like to draw the attention of the Ministry of Rural Development, Preservation and Promotion of Culture and Heritage, the National Council of Chiefs, the Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (ZEC) and the entire electoral ecosystem in Zimbabwe to the underside of traditional leadership institution that needs transformation ahead of the 2018 elections. While electoral reports by various observer missions, civil society and political parties have rightly identified the Zimbabwe Electoral…Read More