- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
OUTGOING United States Ambassador to Zimbabwe, Bruce Wharton, has said there is nothing wrong with regime change in Zimbabwe, saying it is necessary for political parties to renew themselves and come up with new ideas. “Regime change after every four years it’s a good thing,” Wharton told journalists in Harare earlier this week. “We practise this after every four years and at least in my country (the US); the idea that nobody stays in power…Read More