- ' The military came into power by the bullet, no ballot will move them' WWW.NEWZIMBABWEVISION.COM.
- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
Government kick-starts farming season preps Inline Academy march on The Government has made provisions for adequate alternative transport for commuters and assured transport operators and businesspeople that the police have been heavily deployed countrywide to provide them with adequate security, as fifth columnists continue meddling in the country’s internalaffairs by sponsoring violent protests. Addressing journalists yesterday, Home Affairs Minister Dr Ignatius Chombo said it had come to Government’s attention that the western-sponsored regime change agenda…Read More