- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
STATE broadcaster, the Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation on Saturday reportedly fired almost the entire management team, news readers, journalists and all internal security personnel. The engineering department was also reported to have been cleaned up in the job carnage. Other reports however said only between 50 and 100 workers had been fired and that letters of dismissal were still being dished out late last night. Some of the fired employees who requested anonymity told The Standard…Read More