- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
POLICE in Bulawayo were last month given a taste of their own medicine when council refused to sanction their planned meeting demanding a clearance letter. Latest council minutes reveal that Bulawayo police were told to seek a clearance letter before holding a meeting to re-launch their client service charter at Egodini bus terminus on August 27. The police were, among other conditions, ordered not to make a lot of noise during the meeting. This…Read More