- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
A 29-YEAR-OLD Tsholotsho man allegedly raped his juvenile cousin at knife point last week while the girl’s mother had travelled to South Africa. The man, from Emthonjeni area who cannot be named for ethical reasons trapped the girl in his bedroom hut before raping her. Confirming the incident yesterday, officer commanding Lupane district Chief Superintendent Johannes Govo said the man was now in police custody. “The man is a cousin to the rape victim and…Read More