- A Guruve bound kombi with binding brakes went up in flames at Tsatse bridge near Concession on Saturday.
- ACCIDENT: A Kombi was swept away by flooded river in Mbire Mashonaland Central Province while driving across the flooded Karai river this morning
- BUS PASSENGER -71 , DIED AFTER BANGING HER HEAD when driver slammed brakes to avoid an accident in St Helens, Merseyside, at lunchtime on Saturday.
- Chief Ndiweni forgives his cousin Nkala over Gukurahundi genocide, not tribal but a gvt operation including both Ndebeles and Shonas.
- ZIM 2020 economic recovery,- eat vegetables not meat, now Zimtrade wants to export macimbi (mopane worms), to Europe-Africulture?..hmn!
Thousands of Zanu-PF youths who have been allocated residential stands at Kingsdale Farm in Norton will now have to vacate the farm after Government conceded in the High Court last week that the land was a private property belonging to Maparahwe Properties Pvt Ltd.Justice Hlekani Mwaeyera granted an interim order stopping the acquisition of the farm with the consent of Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister Saviour Kasukuwere. Maparahwe Properties had…Read More