- US$98k fraud at Bulawayo milling company
- SHARE SWAP EXPOSES TAGWIREI'S vast web
- ZIMBABWE IS SET TO MISS OUT ON THE COVID-19 DEBT RELIEF specifically set aside by the European Union for African countries because of its bad debtor tag.
- VICE PRESIDENT CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA'S ESTRANGED WIFE Marry has filed an urgent High Court application seeking the release of her passport to allow her to receive urgent medical attention in South Africa. This comes after Marry was diagnosed with lymphoedema - a condition which her doctors describe as a build-up of fluids in body tissues that can no longer be drained, causing massive swelling.
- MDC ALLIANCE VICE PRESIDENT AND LAWYER TENDAI BITI WAS ARRESTED and charged with assault on Friday after attending a police station by appointment.
Thousands of Zanu-PF youths who have been allocated residential stands at Kingsdale Farm in Norton will now have to vacate the farm after Government conceded in the High Court last week that the land was a private property belonging to Maparahwe Properties Pvt Ltd.Justice Hlekani Mwaeyera granted an interim order stopping the acquisition of the farm with the consent of Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister Saviour Kasukuwere. Maparahwe Properties had…Read More